This year’s ski season is still in full swing – but we have a few good reasons why you should start planning for next year NOW! Buying next year’s pass might score you the ability to ski free the rest of this season, pocket six free buddy passes, and save big $$!
Your 2013-14 Unlimited Spring Pass not only gets you access to the mountain for the rest of this season, but also includes all of next season – NO BLACKOUT DATES!
- Adult – $399
- U-22 – $329
- Child $199
- Starting at $389, Skiers and Snowboarders Can Access Over 10,000 Acres of Skiable Terrain and Tahoe’s Most Diverse Winter Resort Experience
- Buy the Tahoe Value Pass or Tahoe Local Pass Before April 14th and Receive Six Buddy Tickets for Skiing and Riding with Friends All Season Long
- Turn in Your Lift Ticket this Spring and Get Credit Towards Purchase of Next Season’s Tahoe Local Pass and Tahoe Value Pass
- The Tahoe Local Pass™: The best way to access Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood Seven Days a Week. The Tahoe Local Pass includes access on Saturdays at all three resorts and limited holiday restrictions at $439 for adults and $209 for children (ages 5-12). $52 pass holder tickets are also available for purchase during restricted dates at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood. The Tahoe Local Pass pays for itself in four days.
- Tahoe Value Pass™: Best for people who can handle a few restrictions. Available at $389 for adults and $189 for children (ages 5-12), the Tahoe Value Pass pays for itself in less than four days. The Tahoe Value Pass has holiday restrictions at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood, and Saturdays are excluded at Northstar and Kirkwood. Pass holders can purchase lift tickets to Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood on restricted days for $52 per day.
- The Epic Pass™: Ski as much as you want, whenever you want at $689 for adults and $359 for children (ages 5-12). Unlimited skiing or riding at nine resorts including Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, and Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado. No restrictions. At this spring rate, the Epic Pass pays for itself in just over five days.
$349 for 12 days at some of the country’s best resorts!
- 12 days total at The Collective resorts:
- 2 days at AltaSnowbird
- 2 days at Aspen/Snowmass
- 2 days at Jackson Hole
- 2 days at Mammoth
- 2 days at Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
- 2 days at Whistler Blackcomb
- Plus 50% off all additional days at The Collective resorts
- No blackout dates
- Up to 25% off lodging at The Collective resorts